NEW YORK--Reuters America marketing executive vice president Carolyn Chin last week outlined the thinking behind RAM's new media campaign, which is pushing Reuters both as a brand and as a company with distinctly American credentials.
Chin, who succeeded Sarah Dunn earlier this year, joined Reuters from IBM. She has been instrumental in Reuters America's aggressive new marketing campaign, most notably the ad program accompanying the recent launch of Reuters Plus.
Chin's American initiative coi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit