Cost, along with the use and ownership of data, remains an important issue, says Lars Bruinsma, global accounts manager, Global Procurement Information Services and Networking at ABN Amro
What is your top goal this year and why? How do you plan to achieve it?
Our top goal is the market data rationalization project in our Private Clients division. We need to reduce the cost and streamline operations there. ABN Amro feels that this is possible by using one technical delivery mechanism (ASP) to a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit