Raymond James & Associates Inc. has begun pilot testing a satellite-delivered retail quote system, broadcasting services provided by incumbent vendor Quotron to two small branch offices. At the same time, the firm plans this spring to initiate a request for proposal process in search of a new quote vendor.
According to Tim Eitel, Raymond James vice president for information systems, the firm sees satellite delivery as the best way to unify what currently are two distinct networks supporting i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act