Chicago-based information vendor Options News Exchange (ONE) plans to launch a text-based service to complement its existing audio commentary system. The vendor currently broadcasts live and near-live news from several U.S. futures and options exchanges.
The new product follows a recent extension of ONE's audio coverage to include the Philadelphia Stock Exchange (PHLX) and Pacific Stock Exchange (PSE). Previously its reporting was confined to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Chicago
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit