London--Bridge Information Systems' Bridgestation version 7.0, the new product formed from merging the Active1 and Bridgestation data display systems, will eventually replace the Active1 offering, says John Clayton, Bridge's product marketing director for Europe.
Bridge will continue to support and maintain all Active1 customers, says Clayton, but will not actively sell it after Bridgestation 7.0 is officially launched later this year. Bridgestation 7.0 should be ready for beta testing and "i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act