Reuters is in the midst of a sweeping reorganization that is affecting the uppermost levels of management at the company. The reorg includes the replacement of the managing director of Asia, Geoffrey Weetman, with Jeremy Penn; the appointment of Weetman as managing director of media and new business ventures; the dissolution of Reuters Newmedia; the dramatic news that Mark Wood, editor in chief, is stepping down from the Reuters board; and the ascendancy of John Parcell, previously the manag
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling