Data Broadcasting's Agcast Group subsidiary is currently developing an agriculture data service for its World Wide Web site, due out in the first quarter of 1997. Aimed at the individual commodities investor and farmers, the so-called Agcast network will provide US and international commodities prices, news and weather. Agcast will also be available via direct broadcast satellite (DBS).
DBC is building the Agcast commodities service to complement its equity service, says Steve Murphy, vice pr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit