BOSTON--The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) has launched an enhanced and revamped website to serve its members and the global market data industry. The site aims to provide the market data industry with a portal from which users may locate web-based information combined with industry news and links to industry-related sites.
Fisd.net will contain information from a series of five databases that are put together and maintained by the FISD or via consultant contracts. The databa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act