Reuters will introduce Reuters Station 8.1 this week at the SIA show, a new market data desktop that will replace BridgeStation. The launch is part of a broader strategy to increase the vendor's share of the buy-side market.
Reuters Station incorporates all of the content currently available on BridgeStation but offers improved navigation and layout with pre-built, customizable screens. Other new features include NewsML-tagged news, risk management functions from BarraOne and StockVal reports
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech