Thomson's Technical Data is poised for a September launch of Currency Options Network (CON), a real-time commentary, news and analysis service. As other commentary providers move to add currency options coverage to their existing FX services, Tech Data -- and its exclusive distributor Telerate -- will be the first to offer a service devoted to activity in both the interbank and exchange currency-options markets.
Under current plans, CON will be sold for about $435 per month as an optional Tel
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit