The biggest prospective client for the data is Citicorp itself. CrossMar earlier this year began providing its feed to each of Citi's trading desks for evaluation. Citi is already a customer for the group's video-based Global Report product.
According to sources, Reuters, the primary source of foreign exchange rates, earns some $36 million annually from Citi, the biggest player in the forex market. To Telerate, Citi pays some $14 million each year, sources say.
Sources at the bank suggest it
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit