Reuters posted a small increase in its core information products business in the third quarter. Revenues for that segment were up 7 per cent excluding the effects of currency fluctuations, compared to 6 per cent in the first two quarters of this year. At actual exchange rates, revenue in Reuters' core business was down 6 per cent, due to the impact of the strong pound.
Along with its financial results, the vendor provided numbers indicating that it would probably not reach its target of 30,00
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership