The London Stock Exchange is adding exclusive content to its Level 1 Plus feed, which provides more detailed data than the Level 1 feed without forcing users to upgrade to Level 2.
Level 1 Plus, which was launched in March last year, provides enhanced best price, buy/sell percentages, money flow per security and time-weighted average spread (IMD, April 28, 2003).
The new content includes Named Market Share data, fund and fund manager performance data, shareholder information and a number of risk a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit