Bloomberg was the only market data vendor to see a substantial gain in market share last year, according to IMD Reference, a sibling publication of Inside Market Data.
Bloomberg’s numbers contrast with those of Thomson Financial and Telerate (formerly known as Moneyline Telerate), both of whose market shares held steady, and with Reuters, which saw its market share drop.
Bloomberg’s market share rose by three percent to 43 percent of the $6.7-billion market, while Reuters’ fell by the same a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act