Swiss private bank BSI will implement the Infomatch system from Screen Consultants to monitor and manage its market data usage, with an eye toward cutting back on real-time exchange data.
The bank signed the deal with the Dutch vendor in January and plans to have the system installed by the end of March, officials say. Initially, the system will be used to manage data services from Reuters, Bloomberg, Infotec and Telekurs Financial in Switzerland only.
This will cover about 200 private bank
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit