Reuters expects to roll out a regional variation of its Trader product in the Asia-Pacific region in the second half of 2004, CFO David Grigson tells Inside Market Data. The vendor also expects to release a localized version of Reuters Knowledge by early 2005.
"[The Asian variation of Reuters Trader] will build on the Reuters Trader now being built and sold... in Europe," Grigson says. "We’ll have sorted out the bugs when it arrives here."
Reuters’ CEO Tom Glocer previously admitted during Re
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers