Telekurs (North America) is gearing up its marketing efforts to push a new workstation product -- called Global View -- in the U.S. market. The Microsoft Corp. Windows- based Global View interfaces with the vendor's Titelbulletin (TBII) corporate action service.
Global View is being touted as a replacement for the existing Telekurs Investdata product, the market data service that Swiss-based Telekurs AG, Telekurs (North America)'s parent, provides to 95 percent of Swiss banks. According to P
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit