LONDON--Datastream/ICV used Waters Information Services' DWT 98 conference and exhibition to preview its widely anticipated Primark/Dow Jones Equities Service. While release of the service isn't expected for a month or two, Datastream/ICV was clearly confident enough to demonstrate the system to DWT's user delegates.
While the service's functionality appears to be robust, Datastream/ICV must still figure out how to proceed with the product in the face of Dow Jones Markets' (DJM) imminent sale
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II