Lehman Brothers is evaluating Cash Markets Group's NY Quotes--a real-time, Internet-delivered market data service--alongside offerings from Reuters and Dow Jones Telerate for its fixed-income and foreign exchange trading, sales and support operations. Lehman is evaluating the Telnet version of NY Quotes.
While a Lehman spokesperson declines to comment, according to a source at Lehman, the market data group has compared the Internet-delivered NY Quotes against services from Reuters and Telerat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse