Seems like bets are off for a possible Bridge acquisition of Primark--at least for now. Obviously, we're pleased. Those Bridge people should let somebody else have a try.
But seriously, folks, as our beloved readers know from this column, Bridge has been sniffing around for some time. A few weeks ago, insiders reckoned Primark was next in line for a Bridge buy.
But it now appears that the guys at Welsh Carson have gotten antsy about it. The week before last, Bridge CEO Tom Wendel met with the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse