One month after the deadline for preliminary bids for Knight-Ridder Financial, it has emerged that at least two firms that were considered by some to have a lot to gain from a KRF acquisition--ADP and Dow Jones Telerate--have not submitted bids. But Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe--whose desire for a news operation for its Global Financial Information Corp. unit is well known, is still in the bidding after the first round.
The deadline for preliminary bids for the troubled KRF was March 8 (IMD,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse