In an apparent reversal of its policy of refusing to pay for data, Bloomberg has struck a deal with Tullett & Tokyo Forex International and begun offering the IDB's swaps and foreign exchange data to its customers. Tullett provides the same data to Reuters, ADP and Bridge, and similar data to Dow Jones Markets.
Bloomberg has been focusing on building its derivatives analytics and data content over the last year, says Leslie Van Orsdel, derivatives product manager. "People asked specifically f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act