To accommodate new data it has lately added--as well as a general increase in message traffic--Standard & Poor's Comstock has upgraded the bandwidth of its digital data feed, known as Xpressfeed, to 56 kilobits per second from 19.2 kilobits per second.
The additional data that is now available from Comstock includes Nasdaq Level II market maker prices; analysis from MMS International; and AFX News Ltd.'s AFX European News. It also carries bond and options prices from the Paris exchanges and b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit