MAY 17, 1999
Burning Questions To Keep Our Industry's Experts Awake At Night
What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Our customers rank our service based on accuracy, coverage, timeliness, reliability and customer service. Interactive Data/Financial Times Information is unique in that we have to live up to our customers' expectations of these criteria on a very wide variety of securities and detailed data content. We cover more than 3.5 million securities including domest
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit