Thomson Market Information Services has transformed its standalone Munifacts municipal securities data and newswire service into a Web-based service with increased editorial coverage. Thomson hopes that the migration will save Munifacts from being replaced by other services on fixed-income trading desks.
Munifacts delivers data gathered from muni dealers and investment banks through its own terminal and through Desktop Data's Newsedge and Dow Jones Telerate. The Web version of Munifacts is ca
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp