NEW YORK--Broker research provider, Multex Systems, is currently working on a project to add an earnings estimate module to its core research aggregation service. This comes in the midst of its ongoing plans for and Initial Public Offering (IPO).
The addition of an earnings estimates module would place Multex on a more level playing field with Thomson Financial Services' First Call and Investext groups and Primark's Institutional Broker Estimates Service (I/B/E/S).
A spokesperson for the compa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit