Thomson Financial is using its acquisition of Sydney-based video and audio streaming solutions provider StreamX to expand its Webcasting platform.
Thomson, which bought US vendor CCBN and UK-based Raw Communications earlier this year, acquired StreamX in August to create a global solution (IMD, May 24; IMD, Feb. 9).
"CCBN is the biggest player, Raw is one of the biggest players in the UK and StreamX is certainly by far the biggest in Australia and as a standalone probably one of the biggest
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming