Now that 2002 is over and we’re waiting for the market data vendors to report results, we’ve been getting calls from Inside Market Data Reference subscribers and financial reporters for a preview of terminal counts and revenues. As a matter of policy, we don’t provide previews before IMD Reference is published in late March.
We bent that policy a bit when a reporter called about Bloomberg ending the publication of Bloomberg Personal Finance after a six-year run. The magazine came into being
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent