TORONTO--Entering the world of historical market data, Soliton Associates plans to start shipping its new time-series database management system in the first quarter of 1999. The database, called TimeSquare, is moving into the space that has long been dominated by Fame Information Services.
TimeSquare, specifically designed to handle market data, is currently in beta tests at two firms. The system is aimed primarily for use by research departments in the equity, fixed income and derivatives m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II