Austria's Wiener Börse is developing a new service to take advantage of trade reporting requirements aimed at increasing transparency within the European markets, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Currently, brokers are required to report trades over regulated exchanges. But the EU's Markets in Financial Instruments Directive opens the door to other parties seeking to pick up that business. In particular, article 28 focuses on the post-trade transparency obligations for investment firms.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent