NEW YORK--Primark’s revenue results for the first quarter of this year have surpassed many analysts’ estimates, with losses lower than expected. The sale of The Yankee Group, its telecommunications and high-technology consulting business, to Reuters will provide Primark with $60 million after-tax cash to fund product enhancement and reduce its debt, which is currently $304 million.
Total company first quarter revenues were $125.3 million, an increase of 6.7 percent over the same quarter in 19
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit