ADP is set to begin beta testing a new fixed-income service, with an eye toward a second quarter launch. Aimed squarely at the retail brokers that now form ADP's customer base, the service will include delayed Treasury data from interdealer-broker Garban Ltd, links to firm's own inventory and, ultimately, order-routing capabilities.
ADP is not the only equities-oriented quote vendor to carry fixed-income rates -- Quotron's Government Market Service also displays pages of real-time rates from
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit