Dow Jones & Co. has acquired a majority interest in a longtime business collaborator -- and sometime competitor: New York City-based IDD Enterprises L.P., a financial publishing, database, software and consulting company.
In the electronic dissemination arena, IDD Enterprises' IDD Information Services division sells financial information and software -- including the Tradeline and Tradeline International historical securities pricing databases. The vendor also supports and markets a news fil
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit