Thomson Market Information Services (TMIS) launched the Thomson Municipal Market Monitor (TM3) site on the World Wide Web late this summer. The site provides news, data and analysis from eight TMIS divisions, and is geared toward bond traders, underwriters, portfolio managers, analysts, public finance professionals and issuers.
TMIS is providing the TM3 Web-based service to give its clients unlimited "universal desktop access" to all of its municipal bond information without any third-party p
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit