Industry veteran Bruce Fador has left Thomson Financial after six months to join the Center for Financial Research & Analysis (CFRA), a provider of independent financial research.
In the newly created role of managing director, Fador will oversee all client-facing activities, including sales, marketing, business development and customer support.
He says he decided to join CFRA partly because of its focus on independent research, which is "clearly going to become an increasing component of the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership