Reuters Holdings PLC is replacing its Real-Time Data Feed (RTDF), also known as RDCDF, with an upgraded product that will give clients access to more data at higher transmission speeds. The new feed also will feature a standby facility to maintain data flow in the event of a communications failure. Both feeds are digitally delivered page-based feeds which provide user-selected subsets of the Reuter Monitor database.
The new feed, known as the Reuters Monitor Feed, is currently in beta-test at
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent