Reuters Holdings PLC is expected to announce its fabled Bloomberg-killer within the next few weeks. The emergence of the long-awaited analytics product -- to be called Decisions 2000 -- belies a geographical and interdepartmental race within Reuters.
The contest brought Reuters' Real-Time Information (RTI) group, headed by Buford Smith in New York, into direct competition with the Historical Information Products (HIP) group, led by Peter Benjamin in rural Southwest England.
The loser in the r
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II