Shearson Lehman Brothers Inc. has fired up a number of new proprietary applications for its 14,000-position, 400-branch installation of Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Partner retail brokerage quotation system.
The brokerage, with headquarters on Greenwich Street in New York City, signed with ADP in 1987. The first terminals of the mammoth installation went live in April 1989. In-house customization work began "even before that," according to branch automation vice president Mark Lieberm
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership