The municipal bond market has found itself the focus of much scrutiny lately, as both the chairman and the commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gave speeches at separate conferences in New York last month, calling for -- among other reforms -- improvements in competitive disclosure of muni market data. At the same time, the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has gotten to work designing its price-reporting system -- a proposed electronic network that would g
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers