Merrill Lynch has launched Merrill Lynch Online (MLO), a Web-based service that offers Merrill clients access to market data, proprietary research, account information and electronic bill payment. The data--which is delayed--is being supplied by ILX Systems; there are plans to make the data real time.
Embedded in the MLO software is a Netscape Communications' Navigator Web browser that gives users access to the Web, and will eventually connect clients' home-based PCs to the firm's Trusted Glo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp