Reuters is shutting down its datafeed that provides full-tick data from the Options Price Reporting Authority, the vendor confirms.
Reuters provides full-tick Opra data via the Opra Premium Data Network and aggregated Opra data on its RDF and RDF Plus feeds (IMD, March 27, 2000). OPDN was created because Reuters felt it was no longer bandwidth- or cost-efficient to carry all Opra data over its main delivery network.
"It's true that OPDN is being end-of-lifed," a Reuters spokesperson tells Ins
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit