The Federation of Stock Exchanges in the European Community (FSEEC) has invited six companies to submit detailed proposals for building a pan-European market data network called Pipe. The shortlist was culled from 40 responses, including some from multiple parties, to a request for qualification (RFQ) issued by the FSEEC last fall (MTR, Oct. 16, 1989).
The Pipe network will link the exchanges of the 12 EC nations, carrying both real-time quotes and last-trade prices. But sources say Pipe also
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership