LONDON--With the rules regarding distribution of official company announcements--traditionally via the London Stock Exchange's (LSE) Regulatory News Service (RNS)--set to change, several vendors are now hoping to get in on the act.
The expected change to the listing rules will mean that companies will no longer be required to submit their announcements for distribution via the RNS. Vendors including Reuters, Dow Jones, Bloomberg, Bridge and PR Newswire were all present at a roundtable meeting
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act