UK market data technology vendor Mercury PS is causing a stir with rumors that it is to begin offering unbundled components of Reuters' datafeed at reduced prices.
Industry sources say that Paul Ellis, head of operations at Mercury, is touting the service to potential customers in the London market under the guise of a new consortium called ExchangeNet.
Firms are excited about the prospect of the offering, particularly the possibility of taking Reuters' prized news content as a standalone feed
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit