Standard & Poor’s is selling its brokerage business Standard & Poor’s Securities Inc. to the Bank of New York’s BNY Brokerage, in order to focus on providing independent research, data and analysis.
The deal follows S&P’s sale of the ComStock real-time data business to Interactive Data Corp. in 2003, which was also an effort to focus on core business (IMD, Jan. 20, 2003).
SPSI provides brokerage services for investment managers who subscribe to S&P’s analytic and research products.
Under the a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership