Sue Lait, the former sales director of Thomson Financial in Europe, is set to join Standard & Poor's to head up sales for Europe, sources familiar with the situation tell Inside Market Data.
Lait will report to Geoff Hawksworth, managing director of Investment Services at Standard & Poor's in Europe, and will be responsible for the sale of ratings, indices and the MarketScope financial analysis and commentary products and the Compustat databases.
Standard & Poor's declines to confirm Lait's a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers