The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) plans to boost the fees it charges for its market data. Effective Jan. 1, the first desk unit fee will rise by 20 percent, from $50 monthly to $60, and the fee for additional desk units will increase by 100 percent, from $5 to $10 monthly.
The move is the latest in a series of price hikes that have left participants in the futures and options markets paying substantially higher fees for exchange data.
Vendors won't escape unscathed by the latest price change
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit