NEW YORK--ILX Systems Inc. is set to launch the first major upgrade in more than two years of its ILX Workstation. The new version 7.0, which is targeted at both new and existing users, includes new features and functionality such as expanded content sets, higher-level charting capabilities and an embedded browser.
At the same time, ILX has selected an unnamed third party to develop Triarch and TIB feedhandlers for its own datafeed. This initiative was started in response to customer requests
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit