Royalblue, a UK-based market data and software vendor, announced a 20 percent increase in revenues for the first half of 2005, along with a set of new initiatives.
Revenue rose from £28.5 million to £34.1 million, while recurring revenues rose 30 percent to constitute 66 percent of overall revenue.
This period saw the first sale of Royalblue's US market data product, which provides Level II data for the Nasdaq market.
In the first half of this year, Royalblue expanded Fidessa's data coverage t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit