CHICAGO--Globalview Software (GVSI) is releasing an Internet-based commodities information service, boosting its traditional coverage in the energy markets.
The new service, Commodityview, will offer a broader coverage of such commodities as grain, livestock, metals, softs and financials.
The Chicago-based software developer, which has supplied integrated market information to customers for more than 20 years, says it will work closely with Data Transmission Network (DTN), Dow Jones Newswire
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit